General expenses include: new ventures, missions, funds for church planting and administration expenses. According to CCACA Charter 5.1, churches are encouraged to support the ministry of CCACA with 3% of their general expense. The mission of CCACA is prospered by God himself. Though the annual budget is high, churches focus on the vision and support it with love. It is really God’s extra grace and blessing given to each church to be able to support CCACA with the same spirit of supporting its own church, conference, and general assembly.
Donation to restricted funds is confined only to those ministries, programs or projects that the Executive Committee (EXECOM) has approved. Each restricted contribution specified and directed toward an EXECOM approved ministry, program or project will be solely used as specified, with the understanding that when the need for such a ministry, program or project has been met, or it cannot be continued or completed for any reason as determined by the EXECOM, the remaining restricted contributions specified for such ministry, program or project will be used wherever it is needed most as determined by the EXECOM.
- CCACA Operating Fund
- JMC (Joint Missions Convention)
- AED (English Ministry)
- AED (Oversea Missions)
- Restaurant Ministry
- International Chinese Student Ministry
- Atlantic Chinese Ministry
- MAT/PAT (Mission Assistant Team)
- Investment Eternal (Myanmar/Burma project)
- Church renewal project – Sacred Songs
- Church renewal project – Chilliwack Chinese Alliance Church
- Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) policy requires the tax receipt be given to the true donor. We can’t process the donation if they don’t match. Exceptions are when the donation comes from joint chequing accounts or between spouse.
- If cheque donation amount is $10,000 and above, please made payable to CCACA full name: Canadian Chinese Alliance Churches Association