Dear Praying families,
An early Christmas Greeting to you. 2018 is almost coming to an end. This means we are one year closer to our Lord’s return. Pray that regardless of what the situation is we’re ready to see Him.
- Dedicators’ Fellowship: At the 5th meeting of the fellowship, we have seen many new faces coming and going already. There are those who are still seeking God’s will, those who are studying in seminaries and there are two missionary candidates in our midst, they both ready to be sent out next year, we have the privilege to pray for them. One couple is to be sent to a creative access nation. Another brother who is seeking ordination before he is sent to the Spice Region.
The next meeting will be on January 12 (Saturday 2-4 pm)
Theme: Called to Serve, Qualified to Serve and Gifted to Serve.
Speaker: Rev. ManJohn Wong
Plus testimonies from two brothers and small groups sharing and praying
Venue: CCACA Toronto Ministry Centre
223-228.80 Nashdene Rd. Scarborough, On M1V 5E4
- Life Game: We have started the promotion of Life Game in different churches. Please invite your Mandarin speaking brothers, sisters and friends to come.
2019 March15-17 （Guelph Bible Conference Centre）Mandarin
More details and online registration: https://goo.gl/jTfLjV
Promotion short video：http://safeYouTube.net/w/0f4e
- Please pray for believers and churches under persecution.
- Please pray for the above events. Pray that many lives will be inspired, impacted, challenged and changed.
- Jonathan’s health: overall health is ok. However, after went through many sessions of speech therapy, we do not know whether it is because of the setting of the pacer or the medication that affects the speech. And there are 50,000 combination of setting. The doctors plan to arrange for 5 tests for me in the near future. Please continue to pray for God’s healing hand to touch Jonathan’s vocal chord, so that he can speak clearly again for the Lord.
He is the Reason for the Season,
Jonathan & Ruth Teo